#stocksupdate #globalstocks #globalstocksupdate #stocksnews
Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Friday:
• Pinterest (NYSE:) stock slumped 16.6% after its first earnings report since going public. The company reported a net loss of $41.4 million in the three months to March on revenue of $201.9 million, up from $131 million a year ago. Analysts had forecast more progress in narrowing losses.
• Amazon (NASDAQ:) stock slipped 0.9% by 8:15 AM ET (12:15 GMT) amid fears that the trade dispute with China will hit growth.
•Uber Technologies (NYSE:) stock lost 2.4%, due partly to the prospect of competition from Amazon in the food delivery business after Amazon unveiled a $575 million investment in U.K.-based Deliveroo.
•NVIDIA (NASDAQ:) stock was down 1% after reporting a second-straight quarterly decline in revenue. Earnings and sales both beat modest expectations, but failed to overcome the broader market nervousness
• Applied Materials (NASDAQ:) stock rose 4.4% as its earnings results came in better than expected and it forecast strong sales for the current quarter.
• Deere & Company (NYSE:) stock fell 4.5% after it reported disappointing results, as ongoing trade tensions increased caution among farmers, who were also hit by a rain-delayed planting season.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:) stock lost 2.2% after the National Transportation Safety Board found its autopilot program was on in a 2018 crash involving a Model 3 in Delray Beach, Florida.
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE:) stock was up 0.3% on news that it is buying supercomputer maker Cray (NASDAQ:) for $35 per share or $1.3 billion in cash. Cray soared 16.6% on the news.
FX Forex Trading or anyone involved with FX Forex Trading will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.